PROGRAM 4 DAYS - 3 NIGHTS NOW JUST 220$ INSTEAD OF 230$
• Pick up at Hotel Gran Colombia, Lago Agrio, at 9:00 am.
• Transfer to the entrance of the Cuyabeno Reserve for lunch.
• Registration and transfer passengers by canoe . (3 hours approx.)
• Arrive at Caiman Lodge around 4:00 pm . At that time they will be assigned their rooms and can relax for a few minutes.
• Visit “Laguna Grande” with the option of swimming in the lagoon and watch a beautiful sunset while having the chance to see pink dolphins and take pictures of sunset.
• Return to Lodge for dinner and then headed out for a night walk .
• Day walk in primary forest , where the guide will explain about the flora and fauna of the area .
• Piranha Fishing.
• Night Tour in motorized canoe to look for alligators.
• Travel downstream from Puerto Bolivar Community Siona
• Vist the Yuca plantation to harvest some with our help, show the preparation their traditional food , cassava ( cassava flat bread ) .
• Immediately after this, the guide will show you or one of the last 4 Shamans of the Siona tribu in Ecuador and one of them explained their worldview directly related to drink Ayahuasca , will take out a part of the ritual energy cleaning with their songs that come from an ancient oral tradition of shaman to apprentice.
Day 4 :
• In the morning, bird watching ( 5:30 am) and sunrise.
• Breakfast at the hotel at 8 am and return at 9:30 to the Cuyabeno bridge
• Transfer to Lago Agrio for you to return to Quito either by bus or plane.